- What have you learned about your topic having done your research that you didn’t know before?
- How has it changed your thesis? As you answer this question, please re-write your thesis the way it will probably appear in your paper.
Using the BSU Maxwell Library Database, you a responsible for locating five sources that will help you write your Big Idea Essay. Three of those sources need to be documented using the annotated bibliography worksheets that I passed out in class on Monday (John has extras for those of you who weren’t there).
YOUR ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHIES ARE DUE IN CLASS ON MONDAY, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note the following parameters when searching for good sources:
- You may use Wikipedia or an online encyclopedia as a source to help orient you to your topic, but you cannot count it as one of your five sources and it can not be one of your annotated bibliography entries.
- You may use one website on your topic for general information purposes, and you can include it as one of your five sources in your bibliography, but it can not be one of your annotated bibliography entries.
- You can use popular newspapers and magazines that you locate through a database and access online for one of your five sources. These sources should be what you use to complete your three annotated bibliography entries.
- You have all of Friday’s class to work on this part of the project. You will have no other time in class to locate and annotate your sources. I expect you to be able to come to class Monday with your annotated bibliography complete and printed out ready to be used in class.