Use this space to:
1. Post your working draft of your grant. I know it's weird to post your entire grant as a comment, but do it anyway. No, it won't look pretty, but it will work.
2. As part of your post, tell people what you want help with--what you are worried about, what you are not sure is clear, what might sound goofy.
3. Respond: Pick two people. Read with care. Reply in a comment to their request for help and any other information that you think might help them. Be useful. Once you've seen that a person has been responded to twice, move on to someone who has not been responded to. I'd like for everyone to be read by two people.
4. When you turn in your grant to me for comments, please print out the comments you got from your colleagues and turn that in along with your rough draft (this post), your final draft, and the in-class drafting work you did on 4 November 2015 (not everyone will have that since so few of you were actually in class).
5. I'll lurk on this site and comment when it's appropriate, like I did last time.