Remember the Assignment due on Friday, 21 January 2022 (our last online class) at 11:15 AM:
Syllabus/Policies Check-in Assignment: due by Friday at 11:15
Good for you. You got to the end of the policies. To reward you, you have the opportunity to earn one "A" for Acceptable for a Reading Journal simply by completing the following assignment.
1. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, CC me at email@example.com
2. In the subject line, write "Syllabus Check-in Email". Write it exactly as I've written it here.
3. In the body of the email, include a greeting: "Hello LT," "Hi Professor Torda," "Hey Dr. Torda." Whatever. But have a greeting.
4. Cut and paste this sentence into the email: "I've read through the policies and syllabus for the course, and I understand how to use the blackboard to find out information about assignments, texts, course policies, due dates, and classroom expectations."
4. POST TO THIS CLASS DISCUSSION BOARD: Ask me oe questions about any thing on my website for our class: policies, due dates, classroom expectations, assignments. You can't tell me you have no questions.
5.IN YOUR EMAIL TO ME: Include a meme or tic-toc of your choosing or design that sums up how you are feeling about being in school so far.
6. Sign off on your email, "best, so & so" "see you in class, your name here" "sincerely, John Doe." Again, whatever. But sign off on your email.
Use this space to post your one question about our class.
HOW DO I POST?
Easy. Click on the Comment or Reply button and follow the prompts in the dialogue box. Hit submit. You are done.
Also, don't forget to claim a time for your 3 minute conference with me during Friday's Class time. Use this link to sign up.