For Wednesday, we will do an online workshop. The benefit of doing this online is that the whole class gets to read and respond to everyone's philosophy. You'll learn something from the simple fact of reading and responding to all 11 philosophies.
At the same time, you can't read and respond to all 11 in a timely manner. So. . .
1. Post your OPENING PARAGRAPH of your philosophy of teaching. And only the opening. Have this work done no later than 4:00 on Wednesday.
2. Read and respond to at least five people's opening paragraphs. Make sure that everyone has at least one comment, preferably three. Respond with the following information:
1. What you think this person's philosophy is
2. What you think they will write about in the rest of the piece.
If you don't know the answer to either of these, tell your writer that too.
3. Tell the writer what is unique or interesting about their opening. If there isn't anything unique or interesting, tell them that too. Please have this part done by 5:00 on Wednesday.
You have one page to write your philosophy, so if you can't set it up well, than you are in trouble.